Product Innovation Consultant, Data
Who We Are:
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$10M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The product team’s mission is to deliver revolutionary products that exceed our customer needs, paving the path for interconnected products that collect and analyze health & safety data to streamline the way industries operate and serve. As a team, we have a diverse set of skills and love to pick up new ones. Our goal is to ensure every team member has a chance to contribute and take part in any project they may have an interest in. You'll have an opportunity to interact with our key customer stakeholders, own customer reporting development and help manage the roadmap and design of our PathSpot Dashboard.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Innovation Consultant at PathSpot, you’ll work with stakeholders across all departments to help design and launch new custom reports for our customers, develop product documentation, and design and manage feature development for our PathSpot Dashboard alongside the product team.
- You’ll act as a ‘data integrity advocate’ within the company to educate less technical team members and build processes that ensure that information is shared accurately and represented fairly
- You will support our Customer Success team in their efforts to effectively deliver information to our partners, in some cases building relationships directly with clients to enable you to create custom reporting.
- You will be part of all product development lifecycle stages and will be responsible for gathering requirements that address user needs and solve customer challenges
- You will maintain documentation, and other guidelines for our products
- You will execute in both short- and long-term timelines
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, or equivalent. Commensurate experience demonstrated through employment is also acceptable.
- 2+ years of experience with Python, SQL and data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders ranging from marketing to software engineers to ensure development is aligned with goals
- You are open to learning when you have a knowledge gap – we do not expect experts, but we do expect self-starters
- High standards for quality and accuracy
- Enjoys working both independently and as a team member with proven ability to work with shifting priorities and under tight deadlines
- Preferred: Product management experience in a highly analytical role such as Consulting, FP&A, or Investment Banking
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
Compensation Package: $60,000 - $100,000
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.