Customer Success Manager
The food industry has struggled to affordably & effectively root out foodborne illness. PathSpot was created with public health and food safety in mind. Our products detect foodborne illnesses contaminants in real time across the world, improving both customer and employee health within leading enterprise brands.
Our team values customer-centric thinking, fast development times, and AI-driven insights across the SafetySuite products. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$20M in venture funding to date. Together, let’s build a smarter, safer, more efficient kitchen.
As a Customer Success Manager at PathSpot, you’ll lead the customer relationship, delivering maximum value to our customers ranging from large enterprise brands to exciting newcomers. You’ll partner with our customer stakeholders, ensuring that we understand their business needs and objectives, thus driving success with our technologies.
We’re looking for people-oriented professionals who are excited to grow in a cross-functional role and are comfortable making calls to senior-level executives and synthesizing data to show customers an analytical solution to their pain points.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with customers over the phone, through written communication, and sometimes in-person
- Proactively manage the customer experience for multiple accounts all at various points in the account lifecycle
- Create customer reports by analyzing user data and creating insights that drive value for our customers
- Manage and lead bi-weekly status calls, reviewing outstanding items and pertinent reporting
- Proactively monitor account usage and troubleshooting to ensure client partners are successfully utilizing our technology
- Become an advocate for our customer to ensure their feedback is heard and acted on across the team
- This role is located in our Dallas, TX office
- Expand customer product adoption
Who you are:
- You are an excellent communicator with 2-5 years of work experience in an external-facing role navigating complex stakeholder relationships (experience at a startup or in consulting, sales, or customer success is a plus)
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across various sizes and lifecycles
- You are energized by interacting with any stakeholder throughout an organization and providing world-class service
- You have a solid understanding of data analysis and a passion for using data to inform better decision making
- You are a team player, who enjoys working collaboratively within their department and cross functionally
- You are willing to travel for trade shows or customer installations
- You have experience working in the restaurant/foodservice industry; working for or calling on restaurants
- You have experience working in collaboration with sales professionals
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.