Customer Support Associate
The food industry has struggled to affordably & effectively root out foodborne illness. PathSpot was created with public health and food safety in mind. Our products detect foodborne illnesses contaminants in real time across the world, improving both customer and employee health within leading enterprise brands.
Our team values customer-centric thinking, fast development times, and AI-driven insights across the SafetySuite products. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$20M in venture funding to date. Together, let’s build a smarter, safer, more efficient kitchen.
As a Support Associate, you’ll work within our Customer Operations team to provide exceptional, comprehensive support to our customers. You’ll thrive in this role if you are empathetic, believe no job is too big or small, and never miss the details. This role will report to PathSpot’s Sr Director of Implementation and Customer Onboarding and be responsible for resolving support issues and managing the logistics of shipping and returning product. This is a full time, in-person position working out of PathSpot’s office in Plano.
What you’ll do:
- Customer Support: You’ll be the first lines on our support line to help respond to inbound calls and emails from customers. As a go-to product and process expert on all things PathSpot, you’ll help our customers through any issue or question. The insights you collect from customer interactions will inform the future of the product.
- Shipping and Logistics: You’ll work with our warehouse team to ensure our product arrives to customers working, on time, and to the right location. You’ll also support shipping and logistics needs for trade shows or other PathSpot events.
- No day at PathSpot is the same! We may need support on other projects. There will be other opportunities to get involved with cross-functional projects outside of customer support.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in person from PathSpot’s office in Plano five days a week
- You have 1-3 years of professional support experience (experience at a startup a plus)
- Zendesk experience a plus
- You have a “no task is beneath me” mindset and are willing to roll up your sleeves to complete any work
- You are comfortable working with data and Excel with an attention to detail
- You are incredibly organized and understand how to prioritize and shift from one task to the next with a sense of urgency
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across various sizes and lifecycles
- You are energized by interacting with any stakeholder throughout an organization and providing world-class service
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
- Career development and learning opportunities
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.