Office and Operations Manager
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$10M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
As an Office and Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with the leadership team at PathSpot and the wider staff making sure our company runs smoothly. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to dive into all parts of the business and pitch in anywhere to deliver an exceptional team member experience. You’ll thrive in this role if you enjoy autonomy, believe no job is too big or small, and never miss the details. You will have a unique insight into all of the operations across the business with the opportunity to grow and develop alongside a fast growing team. This is a full time, in-person position working out of PathSpot’s office in Plano, Texas.
What you’ll do:
- Executive Assistance: You’ll work closely with the leadership team at PathSpot to support scheduling, meeting management, and day to day operations including both one-off tasks and stewarding of ongoing systems and procedures
- Shipping and Logistics: You’ll work with our customer support team to ensure our product arrives to customers working, on time, and to the right location every time.
- Billing and Finance: You’ll help manage customer and business invoicing, paying invoices, and creating process improvements for all things finance. (No prior finance experience required)
- Office Management: You’ll support in managing PathSpot’s office so our team members always have somewhere clean, stocked, and fun to work.
- Event Planning: You’ll help develop PathSpot’s team culture through supporting team events including anything from picking up food for the team to brainstorming bonding activities.
- People Operations: You’ll support in general people operations work which could include screening resumes, coordinating interviews, or helping with administrative work.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in person from PathSpot’s office in Plano, TX 5 days a week throughout the pandemic and after
- You have professional work experience (1-3+ years), experience at a startup a plus
- You have a “no task is beneath me” mindset and are willing to roll up your sleeves to complete any task
- You are incredibly organized and understand how to prioritize and shift from one task to the next with a sense of urgency
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities of a challenging startup environment
- You are energized by interacting with any stakeholder throughout an organization and providing world-class service
- You are comfortable working with data and Excel and pick up other tech platforms quickly
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
- Career development and learning opportunities
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.