Who We Are:
The food industry has struggled to affordably & effectively root out foodborne illness. PathSpot was created with public health and food safety in mind. Our products detect foodborne illnesses contaminants in real time across the world, improving both customer and employee health within leading enterprise brands.
Our team values customer-centric thinking, fast development times, and AI-driven insights across the SafetySuite products. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$20M in venture funding to date. Together, let’s build a smarter, safer, more efficient kitchen.
The product engineering team’s mission is to deliver revolutionary products that exceed our customer needs, paving the path for interconnected products that collect and analyze health & safety data to streamline the way industries operate and serve. As a team, we have a diverse set of skills and love to pick up new ones. Our goal is to ensure every team member has a chance to contribute and take part in any project they may have an interest in. You'll have an opportunity to be a design leader across our product suite: Mobile Application, Custom Hardware, Web Application and Software Platform.
What you’ll do:
You will be working closely with a small product and engineering team to design new product features and revamp the design of an existing product team. You will:
- Work with the Product Lead to design a brand standard document
- Develop design documents
- Develop effective and creative solutions to multiple user experience problems.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to get feedback on product design
- Execute in both short and long-term timelines
- Lead product design review with product managers, software/hardware engineers, and other stakeholders to confirm product design, testability, and implementation
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in User Experience Design
- Experience creating personas and journey maps
- Experience working with both business and technical team members
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of an early-stage startup
- Strong sense of ownership demonstrated through previous experience and/or personal projects
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
Compensation Package: $60,000 - $100,000
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.